Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family Vacation

Last week, we went to Orange Beach with our good friends from Baton Rouge - Jeff and Ashley and their daughter Caroline. Ashley's mom Jo Ellen, brother Drew, and sister-in-law Amelia were there too, and we really enjoyed spending time with them. We had a great week relaxing, laughing, and enjoying the water, sand, and sun. We spent the days at the beach and the afternoons while Cooper napped resting and reading in the condo. Each evening, various people alternated making dinner, and then most nights, we played cards or Wii after the kiddies went to bed. It was so nice to spend time with our friends who we don't get to see nearly enough. Also, we have lots of great memories since it was our first beach vacation since Cooper was born. We are already excited about our repeat beach trip for next summer! Ash and I have already been doing some preliminary brainstorming. ; )








2 comments:

Ashley said...

we had so much fun with y'all! Caroline is asking when Cooper is coming over to play and when we're going to the beach. I sympathize with her longings . . .

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a great time Allison! I love looking at your pics since we never get to visit! Cooper is just adorable and I love the family beach pictures!