Monday, June 30, 2008

Mommy's Little Man

Jeremy gets so aggravated with me because I let Cooper play with my old purses. Cooper also loves to "fweep" so I bought Coop his own little broom this weekend. I caught him in action tonight. I didn't think Jeremy would be caught dead with this photo on his blog, so I thought I'd post it for you all to see. "He's just a little boy" I try to tell Jeremy, but he's not buying it. ; )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with that! He'll make a great husband one day! ;0)

J Bussell said...

I am going with the suggestion from our friend Nick. It's just a satchel like Indiana Jones. He is exploring and needs something to hold his tools. Only, the broom won't fit.

Ashley said...

I love it - Cooper is precious and I wouldn't discourage that helpful inclination he has, even if it involves sweeping (in fact, I welcome Jeff's help with sweeping). Jeremy, wasn't there a Seinfeld about men with purses, I mean satchels?