Tuesday, July 15, 2008
This past weekend, we drove up to Lexington, Kentucky to visit our friends. For those who read my blog but don't know, Jeremy and I lived in "the Lex" as we call it for a year after I got out of law school while I clerked for a federal judge there, Judge Joe Hood. Though we don't make it up there nearly enough, we were glad to have the opportunity to visit last weekend. On Saturday, we went to the Explorium with our good friends, Wes and Melissa. Cooper had a really good time exploring, which is, well, I guess, the point of the Explorium. ; ) Saturday night, we grilled out at their house, and Judge and Mrs. Hood came over to visit too. Cooper enjoyed playing with and getting to know him (since he hasn't seen Judge since he was a baby). Sunday, we had breakfast at Magee's before it was time to come home, and for those of you who have eaten it before, you understand that we had to bring a cake home with us. (I've eaten a lot of cake in my life, and Magee's butter cream icing simply cannot be topped!) We had a blast, and we can't wait to see our friends again. We love being home around our families, but we sure do miss "the Lex" too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like y'all had a great time! Cooper is precious as always (and I'm sure seeing him ride the horse and then dress up in a hard har was good for Jeremy considering his concerns over Cooper's purse episodes).
Post a Comment