Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Middle Child Syndrome

You know they always say that middle children are a little different. Our good friends from law school, Chad and Leah, live in Atlanta with their three daughters - Mary Catherine (who was born during our last year), Sarah Francis, and Elizabeth Anne. Leah posted the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in my life on her blog recently, and in case you don't check her blog from its link on my blog (see the "Adams Girls" link under the Cooper's Friends section of my blog), I felt that a blog entry all its own was warranted under these circumstances. Apparently, sweet Sarah Francis likes to wear LOTS of clothes all the time. And not just for playing dress up, but all the time. During the day, at bedtime, it doesn't matter. Leah, I hope you understand . . . it was too funny not to share. And Leah, you are a great mom! It is so refreshing to see how you let those little girls have fun and develop their unique personalities. I always think it's great to see kids at the store with cowboy boots and a tutu. I mean, really, what does it hurt after all. Thanks for sharing Leah! ; ) (And there are 3 different entries about Sarah's quirky routine, so be sure and read them all! I assure you, you won't want to miss a word.)

http://tulipdiaries.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is too adorable, and too true. I'm a BIG believer in birth order, given how apparent it is with me and my 2 siblings. We fit our birth orders pretty well. It makes me wonder how Jack will do being a big brother....in 2 or 3 years....NOT anytime soon!!

Leah said...

I think it's hilarious, and no I don't mind you sharing - I'm flattered! Sarah Frances has gotten a little better with her clothing choices, but I think it might be because we also just returned from the beach and we had a limited amount of clothing to choose from!