Yes, I totally ripped this idea off of my friend Jennifer's blog, but it is hysterical. It is from www.yearbookyourself.com. The first pic is me in 1966. And how funny is the second pic, straight out of 1996. It looks just like me the year J and I started dating. Wow, what was he thinking! Try it for yourself.

And just for a little more fun, Jeremy in 1984.

5 comments:
Oh my word, I totally did this, too. (My friend sent it to me.) It's hysterical!!
I love it!!!
I'm glad someone thought it was funny. I put it as my facebook picture and a couple of my girlfriends really need to get a sense of humor!
Hey good lookin'!
I'm just getting to catch up on your travels and looks like you had a great time on your trips! I'm glad to see your smiling faces.
That's AWESOME!
Hey Allison, this is Jessica Slay! Don't know if you remember me or not, but we went to high school together. I found you off of Pooh's blog. Anyhow, just thought I'd say hi!
Post a Comment