Anyway, Montana was a gorgeous place, and I can't wait to go back out west, but next time, with my boys. Here a few pictures from our drive up to Red Lodge on Thursday. Unfortunately, we only got about 8,000 feet up because they had the road closed from an avalanche the day before. I had a great time, (and the deposition went really well too!)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Things You Might Not Know
Well, I had to change the "Things You Might Not Know" portion of my blog. I have now been west of the Mississippi River. I traveled to Billings, Montana last week for a deposition of the Plaintiff's expert medical examiner in my TASER case. (The link is to an article about the case, and while I can't speak to details about pending litigation, just keep in mind that it is a newspaper article. Just thought you might want to know what my "TASER case" was.)
Anyway, Montana was a gorgeous place, and I can't wait to go back out west, but next time, with my boys. Here a few pictures from our drive up to Red Lodge on Thursday. Unfortunately, we only got about 8,000 feet up because they had the road closed from an avalanche the day before. I had a great time, (and the deposition went really well too!)



Anyway, Montana was a gorgeous place, and I can't wait to go back out west, but next time, with my boys. Here a few pictures from our drive up to Red Lodge on Thursday. Unfortunately, we only got about 8,000 feet up because they had the road closed from an avalanche the day before. I had a great time, (and the deposition went really well too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The pictures are great! I am jealous you got to travel to Montana. It is on my list of "places to visit one day." Hopefully I'll make it! :) Hope you are well!
Great pictures Allison - maybe we can do a group trip out to Yellowstone one summer? I think the kids would have a great time. I'm glad you crossed something off of the "I've never" list.
Post a Comment