Tonight, Cooper got his first official haircut. Christie (mine and Jeremy's hairdresser) did a great job with my head turning child, and Cooper looks like such a "little boy" now instead of a baby. It won't surprise many of you that I'm not one of those sappy moms who cries when their baby gets his haircut. That said, it was a very special moment for us, and there is so much joy in seeing my sweet son grow up into such a fun and loving little boy. And, I'm really glad that he doesn't look like a little ragamuffin child anymore. ; )
4 comments:
Oh he looks so much older now!
He looks precious! It does make me a little teary to see him not look like a baby, but, that's probably the emotional prego in me.
So cute! He does look like such a big boy now.
Isn't it amazing how they go from baby to big boy with the snip of some hair? It must be hair cutting week, I have 3 other friends that got 1st cuts this week too!!!!! My poor Ethan's hair would be down to his ankles by now if we hadn't cut his (I think he has had 9 cuts so far at 17 months!!!!!) Anyway, Cooper looks just adorable!
Post a Comment