I want to take a moment this Fathers' Day evening to thank my husband for being such a wonderful father to our little boy. Cooper loves his Papa so much, and nothing warms my heart more than seeing the love between them. One day, Cooper will be very grateful for the loving, kind, and godly example that Jeremy is to him. I know I am.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Dads' Day!
We had such a nice Fathers' Day. Unfortunately, we had to take a rain check on our breakfast plans with Mammie and Pappy (Jeremy's parents) because Mammie was up all night sick. We are going to get together after we return from vacation. We went ahead and stuck with the Cracker Barrel idea, but this time with just the 3 of us. We then went to church, followed by lunch at the The Catfish Place with Big Daddy (my dad), his girlfriend Terrie, Aunt Kathy, Munna and Ninny (my Grandparents), Cousins Joe and Melanie, and Melanie's husband, Scott. We then spent a little time this afternoon at our neighborhood pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment