For those of you who have never had the joy of meeting or knowing my husband, Jeremy Bussell, you've missed out on one of life's finest joys. Jeremy and I celebrated his 29th birthday this past weekend. I feel truly blessed that I have known Jeremy for more than half of those birthdays. In honor of his birthday, I'd just like to take a moment to tell you a little bit about him.
Jeremy is one of the kindest people I've ever known. He is kind, not just because he should be. He is kind, not just because it gets him farther in life. He is kind, not just to receive something in return. He is kind because he just is.
Jeremy has an amazing presence about him. He lights up a room. He's smart, witty, and engaging. He is as comfortable as your favorite armchair. He is deliberate, inquisitive, and professional. He is respectful. He is uplifting. He is sensitive and loving. He is helpful and generous. He is a better person than I could ever hope and pray to be. He is a blessing to me, and every day I spend as his wife makes me a better person.
And for those of you who do know Jeremy, I know you'll agree with me entirely. No one knows him like I do, but everyone who knows him knows why I love him like I do. Here's to you Jeremy, and Happy 29th birthday!
2 comments:
I couldn't agree more! The Becks are fortunate enought to know Jeremy (and of course you too!) and to have blessed by his friendship! I wish we weren't quite so far away though - we miss y'all and we certainly said prayers of thanksgiving for Jeremy on his birthday.
Happy Birthday, Cuz!
Post a Comment