Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cooper's A Trooper!

Well, all went well with Cooper's tubes surgery. He is a little cranky and tired, but overall, doing well. His ears were infected when the Doc got in there, so it reassured us that we were doing the right thing. Thanks to all of you for your prayers. Thanks also to all of the nurses and doctors at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital who made his experience as simple as it could be under the circumstances. Here are some photos of his journey.



































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's doing better. I hope his sleeping improves too, and btw, I don't think that it was a trivial prayer request at all, I am learning how vital sleep is becoming, and also, how so many things are so much out of our control (especially with our little ones), that only the Lord can handle them...and he does!