Monday, January 28, 2008

Say "Cheese"

A lot of people have been asking me lately what words Cooper says. His latest addition to the list started this past Saturday when his Ninny (my mom) was visiting him at our house. Mom was taking our picture and she said to both of us, "Say cheese." Cooper said, "Sheeeeeeze." I know, it's earth shattering.

So, for those of you who have been asking or any others who might be interested, here's a list of Cooper's words in random order.

Bye-bye
Hi
Nigh-Nigh (that's "night night," and he's only said it once)
Yes
Dat (pointing at "that" thing over there)
Dis (pointing at "this" thing right here)
Mama (that's me)
Papa (that's Jeremy)
Boof (that's Buford, the dog)
Duck
Gack Gack (that's what a duck says)
Mmmmm (that's what a cow says)
Yight (that's "light" to us grown up humans)
MmmMuh (that's Emma, his friend at school)
Sheeeeze

3 comments:

J Bussell said...

Cooper also says "Uh," which means uh oh, even if he did it on purpose.

Ashley said...

I love it! Caroline also substitutes a "Y" for an "L" in most words ("yight" for light, "yuve" for love, "yittle" for little, you get the idea); I think it is adorable.

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

I am glad you're keeping a list! You'll be surprised how fast it grows (to the point that you can't reasonably keep up with it anymore). I stopped writing them down when we got to about 250 words. Who knows where we are now!