Friday, February 8, 2008

Scrunchy Face

Those of you have been around Cooper lately have probably seen his new look; he does this thing we call "scrunchy face." There seems to be no rhyme or reason to why he does it. I think he just likes to, and he does it all the time. It is just too cute not to share.






























Also, by way of update, I thought of a couple more words I left off Cooper's word list -- he says "Choos" (Shoes), "Dah" (Down), "Uh" (Uh-oh), and the newest addition from just the other night . . "Ti-duh" (Tigger). I know, he's brilliant.

On a heavier note, please be praying for my boys. Cooper came home Wednesday with a stomach bug and despite early signs he might recover quickly, the yucky symptoms returned today. Worse yet, Jeremy came home from work tonight vomiting too. I've been battling a sinus infection for a week and a half now, so I'm praying I can stay "belly healthy."

1 comment:

The Jansens said...

Yuck! I remember those awful stomash bugs - V and D!! Tim NEVER got sick until Hannah came along. ON e remember one time we were ALL sick and of course, I had to take care of everyone as well. Thinking of you guys...feel better!