Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Prayer Request
I ask all of my readers to please say a prayer for Cooper this week. As many of you may have read on Jeremy's blog, we have been dealing with recurring ear infections for some time now. At Cooper's visit with the ENT at Vanderbilt yesterday, Dr. Werkhaven decided that he should put tubes in Cooper's ears. It is a very routine surgery that Dr. Werkhaven has performed a million times, but the thought of general anesthesia still gives me some anxiety. I know this will be best for Cooper in the long run, but please pray for a successful surgery, a speedy recovery, and a seamless transition back to full speed for our little man. The surgery will be this Friday (Jan. 18th) at noon at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. Update will follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We will keep him in our prayers. He will feel so much better. My other nephew had it done and never had another ear infection.
We will be praying for you. We have done it twice so I know how you feel. Let us know how he does.
As I told you when we talked, you are sure to see immediate improvement in his health and probably in his (early) speech too. I will be praying for you - waiting for Caroline to come out of the surgery was a ten minutes!! Lucky for moms, it is such a short surgery.
We will be praying for Cooper, You guys and the doctor. Let us know if you need anything! We Love You All!
I hope things go well tomorrow. I will be praying for you all! I meant to tell you...I was in town a few Fridays ago and met Cooper at the CDC. He is a cutie! I was hoping to catch you or Jeremy, but I had to leave before y'all came to pick him up.
Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you all this morning..... I hope everything goes smoothly!!!!
Post a Comment