Saturday, December 15, 2007

More on Christmas Yard Art


Well, tonight we saw a Christmas Yard Art extravaganza that we just had to share. We were on our way to Jeremy's uncle Tony's 50th birthday party when we passed a house in his neighborhood with FIVE DIFFERENT inflatable Christmas things. (Please see prior post if you are unfamiliar with my opinion of those ridiculous things.) Needless to say, Jeremy and I thought it was funny enough to pass along, and having been to a birthday party, we had our camera handy. So, here I am, hanging out the window, trying to keep from getting rained on to get some quick pics of the yard art before the neighbors see us. I am happy to report that the big one with several Christmas characters on it was actually singing to us as we drove by. These things are getting out of control. Sorry for the poor photo quality, but again . . . hanging out the window trying to keep from getting spotted by the neighbors. I hope you enjoy as much as I did.

































2 comments:

Leah said...

You have no idea... There is an extremely rich cul de sac we pass on our way to Church. They have at least 10 inflatables for Halloween and more for Christmas. You cannot imagine how out of place these inflatables are at this house. Chad and I think the homeowner puts them out to annoy his nieghbors by encouraging the poor folk (such as the Adams) to drive down their street, stop the car, and stare for a few minutes. I love that you took a picture. I'm going to take a picture, too so you can see how crazy it is!

Nicole said...

There's a house down the street from me who last year had 4 in their front yard. This year they've added. Now there's a Santa in a plane, Skiing Polar Bears, and I don't know what all. They don't even spread them out, their all in a line going around the front and side of the house. Most of the time one or more of them aren't even inflated. Annoying!