Monday, December 3, 2007

Geaux Tigers!

All of the crappy BCS stuff aside, I am quite excited about the very real possibility of Ohio State University getting wooped by the SEC 2 years in a row. And if it can't be UT, who better than the LSU Tigers? With more than a month for Glenn Dorsey and Matt Flynn to heal, and the game taking place in LSU's backyard, I predict a tough run of it for "The" Ohio State University. Sorry Tiger fans, though -- my next prediction -- Les Miles sells out and goes to Michigan after the championship game. Oh well, at least for now we say:

G-E-A-U-X Tigers!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I agree. The BCS system is pretty crappy. College football definitely needs some kind of a playoff system. I'm still bitter about Auburn's perfect season in 2004 when they got shafted for the National Championship. ;) I'll be pulling for the Tigers right along with you!

Nicole said...

I don't get why every other college sport and every other college division has a playoff except Division 1A football. I guess, though, if we had one, there would be nothing left for the sports writers and radio talk show hosts to talk about. GO SEC!