Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I See Dead People...

Well, on a weird but cool note, yesterday, I defended the deposition of the Davidson County and State of Tennesee's Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Bruce Levy. I can't provide details of course, because discovery in pending litigation is confidential, but let me say this . . . I am confident that I made a wise choice in that my job allows me to defend the deposition of the guy who cuts on dead people as opposed to BEING the guy who cuts on dead people. You know the old addage, "It takes a special person." Well, THAT takes a special person.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

The thought of it gives me the creeps. But I'm glad someone will do it. I can't even watch CSI or any of the shows that depict murder victims on a table about to be autopsied (is that a word?). I hope the deposition went well - I'm sure you did a great job.