Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

Well, my little Batboy got sleepy pretty quickly tonight, so the pictures aren't fantastic. Cooper sure did look cute though. He liked to play with the Nestle crunch bar packages, but he doesn't get chocolate just yet. He did get his first Dum Dum, though, and he was a big fan!






4 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cute Allison - I love his costume. Just wait until the door to the world of chocolate opens. Just wait.

The Jansens said...

Hi Alison,
This is Pooh Malyvanh (now Valerie Jansen). I happen to come across your blog and am now going to link it to ours! Cooper is looking more and more like you. He IS the cutest little boy, b/c my Hannah is the most precious little girl (to me at least.) Looking forward to keeping up with you on here. visit us at www.valeriejansen.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I just checked out the most recent pics on your webiste. I love the ones of Jeremy reading to Cooper. There is nothing like seeing a Dad and baby together. I love it!

Adamh0199 said...

Picture number two is perhaps the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Adam