Well, tonight begins my life as a blogger. Jeremy is much better at updating our family website than I am (http://www.thebussells.com/), so I can't for the life of me figure out why I've chosen to try my hand at this. Nonetheless, here I am. I am fortunate to have a baby who goes to sleep well at night, and with Jeremy studying for the CPA exam, I will now have something else to fill my "me time" at night. Of course, if you've talked to Jeremy, you know he likes to point out that I go to bed at 9:30, so that doesn't leave much time for blogging.
All of that said, here's an update. (Is it really an update if I haven't made prior entries....) Life at work is crazy now. My team member is leaving at the end of the week to become Chief of Staff in Mayor Dean's office (and since all the teams were 2-man teams, that leaves me and my 38-case load to fend for myself). This apparently is my opportunity to "run with the ball" and show management that I can hang with the big boys, so that's the plan! I'll let you know how that goes.
House is still on the market. We've had very few looks, but we're being patient. We know God's hand is on the process, and that's enough for us. We're looking to move to Crieve Hall for those whom we haven't told yet, but we won't "buy" till we "sell."
Cooper ate about half of our homemade pizza by himself tonight. We thought that was funny. Then, he threw up about 7 unchewed pieces of said pizza. That was not funny. Come meet him if you haven't already. He's hysterical.
Bedtime.
3 comments:
YAY, you will become addicted!!!
great work Allison. I love how you said you go to bed at 9:30 and you posted at 9:21 - I guess Jeremy isn't joking about your bed time!
welcome!!!
Post a Comment