Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Traditions

As the holidays approach, I can't help but reflect on the traditions that make this time of year so special. Just today at work, my friend Libby and I were sharing some of our favorite holiday traditions. As we grow older, some of our traditions must evolve to accommodate changing circumstances, but the concept stays the same -- there is comfort and joy in the familiar. I encourage you all to celebrate with traditions this holiday season. And for those of you with new friends, or new families, or new babies, start a new tradition this year. And for those of you for whom little may have changed since this time last year, it's never too late to start a new tradition. Whether it be the way you carve your pumpkin, or what you serve for your Christmas meal, nothing preserves a memory better than a GREAT TRADITION!

1 comment:

J Bussell said...

Based on the time of this post, you can stay up past 9:30. Good job by you!