Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ten Years

Here's to 10 years of marriage to the greatest man, husband, father, and friend a girl could ever hope to spend a lifetime with. Thank you, Jeremy, for choosing me. I love you.



9 comments:

Ashley said...

So I'm sitting at my desk tearing up over this! Y'all are the best. Congratulations on 10 years and many more to come. I love y'all!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie and Josh said...

so sweet! congratulations! we are looking forward to our 10th in just a few weeks! (and sorry about my previous comment, I was signed in under a different email and didnt realize it!)

Jennifer Brooke said...

Congratulations! We are about to pass the two-month mark, but I hope we're as happy as you are in 10 years!

Anthoni "FRANCYNE" said...

Thank you for sharing... I really needed to see something pure and Godly in a marriage aside from Sunday mornings... You don't know me, but thank you for the inspiration to truly fight for what God has for me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, very nice video....




Also click on this keywords :-- sell annuity | selling structured settlements | lump sum cash payment | structured settlement | cash structured settlementst |

abigail said...

parfum diesel femmes
parfum diesel hommes
parfum dior femmes
parfum dior hommes
parfum DNG femmes
parfum DNG hommes
parfum ed hardy femmes
parfum ed hardy hommes
parfum escada femmes
parfum escada hommes
parfum estee lauder femmes
parfum ferragamo femmes
parfum ferrari
parfum givenchy femmes
parfum givenchy hommes
parfum gucci femmes
parfum gucci hommes
parfum harajuku
parfum hermes
parfum jaguar hommes
parfum kenzo femmes
parfum lacoste femmes
parfum marc jacobs femmes
parfum moschino femmes
parfum polo hommes
parfum valentino femmes
parfum versace femmes
parfum versace hommes
parfum YSL femmes

Luoli said...

Maybe that was enough.Some of the deepest targets, offensive sites, would be hit by digger bombs.Given time, they would have had all the volatiles and ore they needed.Nobody looks good lying in a hospital bed or a coffin!They re the keystone components, all right.I also usually set one leg up on the aspect of the bathtub or on a stool or action in the shower so I have greater entry to every little thing.Sometimes her face would morph into a glassy carapace as she spoke, and when he asked about the change she would say he was imagining things.The light from the sleep panel was too faint to reveal colors.Suddenly her shoulders and arms were tense.Yes!
The attitude toward obesity http://nizhan.soup.io/
shifted too and now people are fighting this problem like never before.So. Without your help we will surely fail, destroyed by the same wheel that crushes our Customer civilizations.I think you know how tricky it will be. When the straight-front corset was worn laced moderately tight, very little pressure was placed on the http://sexylingerie439.blogspot.com/ and some of the compression was transferred to the sides of the waist, where boning was lighter.

Unknown said...

That was so beautiful and motivational! You both seem so genuinely happy. Congradulations to y'all! I hope that I can one day find my true love sent from God. May God give you many more years together!